Silipos Arthritic/Diabetic Gel Sock Information
Silipos Arthritic/Diabetic Gel Sock helps reduce friction, shear and callus formations. Additional benefits are a seamless toe design to eliminate abrasion and pressure on the toes. The arthritic/diabetic sock also serves as a soft tissue supplement for fat pad atrophy and it conforms to the shape of your foot. This sock can be worn with or without diabetic shoes and they are washable and reusable.
- Features a unique proprietary gel insole that provides added support, cushioning
protection and comfort
- Can be worn with or without diabetic shoes, and are washable and reusable
- Provides optimum protection for the neuropathic foot
- Non-restrictive cuff
- Helps reduce friction, abrasion, and shear forces while preventing callus formation
- Single layer sock with 1/16” (2mm) of gel throughout the sole
- Helps prevent foot ulcerations
- Serves as a soft tissue supplement for fat pad atrophy
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
- Available in two sizes
- SILIPOS PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE!
Provides added support, cushioning protection, comfort and allows for optimum patient circulation.
- Diabetic protection
- Prevent ulceration
- Increase shock absorption
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ambulation
- Improve quality of life
This product is not rated
Click here for Rating Information
Silipos Products are non-returnable
The Gel contains a medical grade mineral oil which gradually diffuses onto the skin for continuous, soothing relief. Naturally supple and moist, it conforms to the contours of the skin and stays in place so you can get around and resume your normal activities.