Swede-O Thermoskin Ankle Wrap
The Swede-O Thermoskin Ankle Wrap was designed to assist in the rehabilitation of sprains and ligament damage to the ankle. The Thermoskin has the additional benefit of a velcro closure for ease of application and adjustable compression.
- The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap was designed to assist in the rehabilitation of sprains and ligament damage to the ankle. It has the additional benefit of a Velcro closure for ease of application and adjustable compression
- Clinically proven to increase surface skin and subcutaneous temperature between 2-3º F, the optimal level to make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic to provide optimal muscle function
- Patented Trioxin lining is a series of soft spirals that stimulate the skin to help create heat required for healing. The small fibers in Trioxin
lift moisture away from the skin while
the knitting process holds air inside the pile to allow the skin to ventilate
- The Trioxin
linking creates a micro climate that allows your skin to ventilate and
well oxygenated for hours of continuously comfortable wear
- Beige color
- Universal, fits left or right
The Swede-O Thermoskin is indicated for mild to moderate ankle sprains/strains and general ankle support and compression.
- Increase warmth
- Increase compression
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Provide support
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Prevention: Thermoskin increases elasticity of muscles, tendons, and ligaments to reduce the risk of injury when under stress and strain.
Treatment: Thermoskin is a valuable complement to present methods of treatment such as ultrasound therapy. Thermoskin may be worn for long periods of time, extending your heat therapy treatment.
Rehabilitation: Thermoskin makes tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic, allowing them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy following surgery or layoff after injury.
Trioxin is a special material that unlike neoprene braces, lift moisture away from the skin while the knitting process holds air inside the pile to allow the skin to ventilate.
This unique material also increases surface and subcutaneous temperature, thereby allowing increased elasticity of muscles and tendons of the foot and ankle.
HCPCS Code: L1902