Trulife Sure Step Fixed Position Orthosis Information
Trulife Step is a fixed stirrup orthosis that allows post injury immobilization and return to function in a single brace.
This easy to use stirrup brace is attached to an orthotic arch support, providing the ultimate support.
- Lightweight and simple to fit
- Provides visible improvement in patient's gait
- Lower profile than MAFO braces
- Ideal for foot drop
- Available only in Black
- White has been discontinued by manufacturer
This lightweight AFO provides support for drop foot or similar complaints for which support of dorsiflexion is desirable.
- Prevent "foot slap"
- Prevent foot drop
- Improve ambulation
- Prevent falling
- Stabilize gait
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Foot Drop is caused by a nerve condition that makes it difficult to lift your foot when walking.
There are many causes of foot drop, but many are due to injury, surgery, post-polio, MS, muscular dystrophy, CVA and diabetes.
HCPCS Code: L1930
- works great Review by david
- Good brace for the price. Review by sheldo