Zamst RK 1 Runners Knee Information
The Brand new ZAMST RK-1 hugs the knee and leads in the run (avoiding inner rotation). It prevents from Iliotibial band friction on femoral condyle and releases pain. Semi rigid stays enhances knee’s stability and leads it for a natural run movement. 3-D conception and butterfly shape on the back part helps flexion for optimum adjustment and allows fluid run movement.
Raw material used is ultra thin and breathable, developed by ZAMST the best comfort ever. The bi components anchor pad on the lower part of tibia keeps the brace stable and allows strapping efficiency.
The Zamst RK-1 is indicated for iliotibial band friction syndrome (ITBFS) prevention.
- Increase running activity
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with patella tendonitis
- Improve knee and patella joint function
- Reduce force on quad and patella tendons
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
User Manual For Zamst RK 1 Runner's Knee Brace