Adjustable Foot Orthosis Stabilizer
Limited Items Selling Fast
poup with stuff in it close
Adjustable Foot Orthosis Stabilizer Information
Adjustable Foot Orthosis Stabilizer provides continuous elastic tension and pressure to reduce the pain associated with inflammation due to plantar fasciitis. Used in conjunction with Bledsoe's recommended exercise program, the PFS reduces pain, allowing the patient to strengthen the muscles of the foot, arch and lower leg, as well as stretch the Achilles tendon to provide relief and prevent future discomfort from plantar fasciitis.
Unlike shoe inserts or non-elastic bands, the Adjustable Foot Orthosis Stabilizer maintains tension continuously during wear. This reduces painful inflammation and allows the patient to exercise the calf and foot muscles. Proper muscle tone will prevent future plantar fasciitis.
- Simple and inexpensive way to reduce inflammation
- Anatomically designed for proper fit and control; two sizes adjust for any size foot
- Provides tension and support, allowing the patient to exercise; exercise program
included with brace
- Fast, easy 15-second application
- Breathable stiff foam, wickable fabric draws perspiration away from skin
This device is indicated to help relieve pain from inflammation caused by mild to moderate plantar fasciitis by applying pressure and tension over the medial calcaneal tubercle and plantar fascia.
This device is contraindicated for patients with severe circulatory impairment or other medical conditions where the elastic band could further reduce circulation or cause problems related to excess elastic pressure.
- Reduce plantar fascia irritation
- Reduce arch inflammation
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease foot pain symptoms
- Improve ankle/foot function
- Improve endurance
Size: S M L
Height 26cm 27cm 29cm
Ankle circumference 10cm 11cm 12cm
Quantity: 1 Pc