1pcs BauMed palm support pad Brace
BauMed palm support pad Brace Information
In cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, Bauerfeind ManuTrain Wrist Brace takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief.
To do this, the flexible Train active knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
- Knitted joint support stabilizes the wrist through controlled compression
- Removable thermoplastic stay provides therapeutic positioning
- Stay may also be contoured to the individual
- Velcro strap may be applied when additional support or stabilization is needed
- Inserts leave radius and ulna pressure-free
- Provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint
- Leads to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema
- Promotes proprioception
- Heightening sensory awareness in the wrist for increased joint stabilization
- Anatomical knit with graduated compression at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
The ManuTrain® is indicated for arthralgia, wrist dislocation, carpal tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis, feeling of instability and posttraumatic support.
- Wrist stabilization
- Targeted pressure relief
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist function