FLA Composite Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb
FLA Composite Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb Information
The FLA Orthopedics Composite Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb is FLA's most popular wrist brace. This compression formed professional grade wrist brace provides complete immobilization to a weak or injured thumb and/or wrist. A conforming semi-rigid thumb spica supports and protects the thumb. The unique design protects the thumb from impact or shock without any uncomfortable binding or stitch seams.
- Designed to help relieve pain and swelling associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Metal palmar and dorsal stay to prevent flexion and extension
- Loop lock closures allow for quick and easy one-handed application
- Trauma disorders of the thumb and wrist
- Strains/sprains of the thumb joint (MCP)
- Advanced Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Basal Joint Arthritis
- DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis
- Size : 24*24cm