Secure Shopping is a very important at The Brace Shop. We know you're concerned about protecting your privacy online. The Brace Shop treats your personal information (especially your credit card number) with the highest standards of safety, security and confidentiality. Click the links below for more information on how we keep your information safe:
What are the requirements for meeting PCI standards?
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regular Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
- The exact link to the product in question on our site and the exact product link on the other company's website
- The shipping charges from the other website (Some companies hide their low prices by charging higher shipping)
When you navigate our site, Google may place temporary cookies on your computer. If you do not purchase from us, you may see our ads showing up online for 30 days. If you have purchased from us, you will not see them. If you have not purchased from us, they will disappear within 30 days of the date you navigated our site.
Braceshop.com utilizes Trust Guard for daily security scanning which scans for more than 45,400 known vulnerabilities, in accordance with PCI Security Standards.
- Before you reveal any personally identifying information, find out how it will be used and will it be shared with others.
- A website should have a physical address and telephone number. If not ask yourself, "What are they hiding?"
- When you get to the point in the order process where you need to enter in your credit card information, http in the web address should turn to https which means the information you are entering is in a secure place.
- Use a secure browser when shopping online to guard the security of your transactions. When submitting your purchase information, look for the "lock" icon on the browser's status bar to be sure your information is secure during transmission.
- To prevent someone from using your billing address and shipping to another shipping address- call your credit card company and give them the shipping addresses that are approved to ship. If the Brace Shop suspects an order is potentially fraudulent, customer service will ask customers to contact their credit card company and provide an approved alternate address. We will confirm with the credit card company that the address is approved.