- At The Braceshop.com we offer SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to ensure a secure end-to-end link. This insures that your credit card information is kept private. This process is extremely safe and reliable. We guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be 100% safe. If you are held liable for fraudulent use of your credit card on our site, we will cover your entire liability up to the full $50.00 your bank is allowed to charge you under the Fair Credit Billing Act. A
- All information provided to our company is held in strict confidence. We will never share your personal informationincluding your email address, with anyone or any company for any reason (except as required by law). We don't sell, rent or give your personal information to unrelated third parties. Examples of personal information include: your full name, home address, billing address, e-mail address and phone number.
- If you prefer not to order online, you can call our main office, fax or mail your payment information.
- You specifically agree that The Brace Shop and its affiliated websites shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any content sent using and/or included in a The Brace Shop site by any third party.
- As you browse Braceshop and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can contact us to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
- Visit our sites often for changing specials.
- Medical Information on this site was last modified on 1/24/2019.