Medspec PFO Achilles Tendon Strap
Medspec PFO Achilles Tendon Strap (plantar fascia orthosis) is designed to provide relief for plantar fascitiis. The plantar pad, combined with the elasticized strap, creates consistent tension to help relieve stress at the site of the injury.
- PFO Achilles Tendon Support stretches, allowing the user to determine the amount of compression they deem appropriate
- This stretch keeps the brace stationary and provides consistent pressure
- The PFO, which is applied just in front of the ankle bone, includes a firm, yet comfortable pressure pad which applies focused compression on the Plantar Fascia
- The elastic strap which wraps under the heel provides a consistent lift to the heel
- The PFO applies upward pressure to the heel, causing the heel to lift slightly, which reduces stress to the Plantar Fascia
- One size fits most
IndicationsMedspec PFO Achilles Tendon Strap provides focal compression on the Achilles tendon to reduce stress on the insertion of the tendon into the heel bone.
- Increase activity
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve Achilles Tendon function
- Improve endurance
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
- Universal Sizing
| What is A Heel Spur?|
A heel spur is a growth of bone that extends from the heel bone (calcaneus).
This condition is also associated with the plantar fascia, which is a thick fibrous band that attaches to the spur, which pulls on the heel bone, resulting in plantar fasciitis.
This brace helps relieve pressure and works as an arch support. However, it didn't work as good with the higher hiking style boot.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products