Bauerfeind LumboTrain And Lumbo Lady
Bauerfeind LumboTrain & LumboTrain Lady Back Support
Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD): there are many names for pain in the lower back. Bauerfeind LumboTrain & LumboTrain Lady Back Support can help. The triangular friction pad in the support provides a stimulating massage effect to the muscles of the lower back with every movement to help to reduce tension in the lumbar region and relieve pain.
The Bauerfeind LumboTrain and LumboTrain Lady Back support effectively stabilizes and relaxes your back.
The LumboTrain® is an anatomically contoured active lumbosacral support. Its comfortable fit is due to the Velcro fastening with easy-to-use hand straps.
The viscoelastic pad exerts an intermittent massage. This brace has been used primarily for osteochondritis and spondylarthritis.
PLEASE NOTE! The Lumbo Lady is made to order. Please allow at least 2 week delivery time).
- Knitted lumbar support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert
- NEW LumboTrain Lady for more contoured fit around hips and waist
- Stabilizes and relaxes the lower back muscles
- Silicone insert with raised nodules provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue
- Intermittent compression stimulates muscle activity which most lower back supports don't do
- Promotes proprioceptionthus
- Heightens sensory awareness in the lower back for increased stabilization
- Anatomical knit carries controlled compression graduated at the edges to prevent rolling
- Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment
- Ideal for people with arthritis
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
- Increased circulation, and allowing for unincompartmental movement
- Lumbar syndrome
- Muscular imbalance
- Ligament degeneration
- Iliosacral irritation
- Conservative treatment following prolapse
- Low back pain (Lumbago)
- Back Strain/Back Sprain
- Lumbosacral Radiculitis
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis, OA, RA)
- Lumbrisacral Muscular Instability
- Chronic postural disorders
- Bone formation disorders
- Minor instability of the lumbosacral spine
- Muscle strain
- Post Trauma Care
- Decompression Therapy
- Increase compression
- Reinforce lumbar region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
- Promote good posture
- Improve quality of life
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Additional InfoEffective with no side effects
Many people who suffer from chronic back pain reach regularly for the painkillers. This can be harmful for their health. LumboTrain® has no side effects. Wearing a LumboTrain® active support is a helpful way of reducing back pain and becoming more mobile - with no need for pain medicine.
A hand on your back
The three-dimensional active knitted fabric of the LumboTrain® provides support in the lumbar region. The breathable, skin-friendly material adapts perfectly to fit any body shape. LumboTrain® Lady is also specially designed for the female body. The soft edges ensure it will not dig into you, and even if you wear it for a long time, it feels as comfortable as a supporting hand on your back. Velcro® fastenings and practical hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.
Quality from The Brace Shop
LumboTrain® and other Bauerfeind products are available from The Brace Shop. Our trained staff will help you take precise measurements and ensure that your support fits comfortably and securely in position.
| Bauerfeind USA, Inc. is a leading provider of orthopedic supports, foot products, prosthetic products and compression hosiery to the medical community and private patients in North America. |
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products