Bauerfeind Malleotrain Ankle Brace
Bauerfeind Malleotrain Ankle Brace relieves ankle pain and swelling during sports and everyday activities.
Few braces match the comfort and compression of the MalleoTrain®. High grade elastic knit and silicone inserts make this the most comfortable elastic brace at The Brace Shop.
- Knitted ankle support
- Incorporating an anatomically contoured silicone insert behind each ankle bone
- Silicone inserts leave ankle bones pressure-free
- Provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint
- Leads to increased circulation, thus aiding in the reduction of swelling and edema
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in ankle
- Increased joint stabilization
- Anatomical knit carries controlled compression
- Graduated at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
- Joint effusions and swelling
- Ligament weaknesses
- Ankle sprain/strain
- Increase activity
- Provide compression
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Reduce swelling
- Improve quality of life
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
| Who usually gets Achilles Tendon Ruptures? |
Achilles tendon ruptures commonly occur in men between the ages of 30 and 50 years.
Most Achilles tendon tears occur in the left leg approximately 2-6 cm above the insertion into the heel bone. Right handed men tend to "push off" with their left leg.
works and fits well
I have used this brace before and my other one was wearing out from the many times I wear it. So it was time for a new one. I love it. It provides awesome support.
Recommended by my PT, this brace helped reduce swelling the first day I wore it. Not your usual ankle wrap. Puts pressure right where it's needed to support my torn FHL repair.
a diehard hiker, who developed a severe OA in my left ankle. have tried many braces, medications, injections, scope...you name it. this is a very good brace which i don't leave home without....
I play racquetball and have been for 30+ years. I tore my right Achilles tendon in a tournament I was playing in and was not able to play again for a year. I could not stand not playing so I went on the internet and started looking for something to give me some support and I found it in the Bauerfeind Malleotrain Ankle Brace. When I first put it on and felt the support I ordered another one for my left foot. I used the old ones for 18 years. I just got 2 new ones and they support the Achilles very well.
I had this same brace when I had an avulsion fracture and ligament damage of my right ankle. Six weeks ago, I did the same thing to my left ankle. After getting out of the air cast, this is a must! Luckily, I was able to find one on here! This brace gives the needed extra support around the actual ankle bone to the ligaments, that I so need! It's not cheap, but really worth it!
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products