Bauerfeind ValguLoc Bunion Splint
Bauerfeind ValguLoc Bunion Splint is a new product by Bauerfeind for the conservative and postoperative treatment of hallux valgus deformity of the first metatarsal phalangeal joint (bunion).
- ValguLoc is a postural splint for the correction of hallux valgus
- ValguLoc is anatomically contoured and its simple construction ensures ease of use
- Velcro fastening allows infinitely variable adjustment of the correction pressure
- ValguLoc is worn without shoes and is not suitable for walking
- Choose from three sizes
- This item is non-returnable!
- Hallux Valgus
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Maintain post-op correction
- Relapse prevention
- Post-Op stabilization
- Ease of use
- Maintain corrected position
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve healing
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
|ValguLoc corrects hallux valgus according to the 3-point principle and stretches shortened parts of the capsule and soft tissues.|
This item is non-returnable due to health & hygiene reasons!
| A bunion is a prominence on the inner side of the foot at the base of the big toe.|
The bunion usually forms because of mis-alignment of the bones of the forefoot.
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products