Bledsoe Achilles Walking Boot
The Bledsoe Achilles Walking Boot saves time by eliminating casting series required to stretch the Achilles tendon during rehab. Four cast urethane inter-locking wedges (10 degrees each) provides a fast change of foot angles.
The ease of application (less than 5 minutes!) makes this the hallmark walking boot for Achilles injury and post-op Achilles repair. Unique rocker design allows the patient to closely simulate a normal gait.
Bledsoe Achilles Walking Boot contains 3 layers of pads that contour to the ankle shape and support the ankle for total control. A low profile aluminum shell offers greater stability and strength.
- Contains three layers of pads that contour to the ankle shape & supports ankle for total control
- Achilles Boot eliminates multiple casting required to stretch the Achilles tendon during rehab
- Cast urethane wedges (included) inter-lock for fast foot angle changes
- Low profile rocker bottom helps eliminate pelvic tilt
- Patient can closely simulate a normal gait with the unique rocker design
- Available only in Black
- Ultra-breathable foam wrap for patient comfort
- Strong aluminum alloy provides strength, yet allows formability to change widths
- Optional Air Ankle/Heel Pad
(Air ankle/heel pad allows for ability to adjust ankle pressure for increased comfort and provides pneumatic ankle support)
- Post-Op Achilles Repair
- Achilles Injury
- Post-op ankle surgery
- Avoid series casting
- Support and comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve healing time
- Simulate normal gait
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Bledsoe Achilles Walker Data Sheet (PDF)
Bledsoe Achilles Walker Instructions (PDF)
| What is a Displaced Fracture?|
Displaced fractures occur when two ends of a broken bone are separated from one another. These fractures require manipulation to put the pieces back in place or surgical intervention to keep them in alignment.
X-ray on the right shows a mildly displaced fibular fracture near the ankle joint .
HCPCS Code: L4386 Non-Pneumatic
HCPCS Code: L4360 Pneumatic
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products