Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace Information
Our signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patient's unique torso shape and prevents anterior brace migration that is common with shoulder braces.
Our newest member of the ARC family, the ARC 2.0, now features 2.0 Material for maximum breathability and patient comfort. The ARC 2.0 universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace- right or left, football player or gymnast.
- 2.0 material captures moisture and moves it away from the skin
- Drying the skin is 4X faster than typical breathable materials.
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm
from migrating forward out of the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger
patients and patients positioned in external rotation
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling
- Easily adapts for right or left arm
For non-surgical or post-operative support and immobilization of the injured shoulder when varying degrees of internal rotation, external rotation and abduction are required. Positions include gunslinger, neutral plane, and statue of liberty.
- Stabilize shoulder instability
- Prevent further shoulder ligament damage
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with rotator cuff tears and repairs
- Improve shoulder joint function
- Controls frozen shoulder
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Bledsoe Arc 2.0 Patient Instructions
Bledsoe Arc 2.0 Application Instructions
2.0 Underarm Strap Instructions
| What is a Shoulder Dislocation? |
A Shoulder dislocation occurs when the arm (humerus) separates from the shoulder blade (scapula). The shoulder joint is the most frequently dislocated joint.
The condition is usually caused either by a fall or collision with another person, in sports like football or baseball.
This device is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days for wraps, pads, straps and normal wear components, 180 days for mechanical functionality and components. These warranties apply to devices that have not been modified or subjected to misuse, abuse or neglect.
HCPCS Code: L3960
I had tried a few different arm slings but this one was the best one I found. It was very comfortable & held my arm right where the doctor wanted it.
This big sling is much too large for a small woman. The neckstrap is thick and chokes me, plus nasty scratching from the velcro is painful from rubbing on neck!
Very comfortable. Easy yo adjust. I only wish there was a way to remove and reattach the handgrip.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products