Bledsoe Pre-Formed Wrist Brace Information
The New Bledsoe Wrist Brace utilizes an aluminum stay pre-formed for an anatomically correct fit.
- The Wrist Brace is constructed with an aluminum stay pre-formed for anatomically correct fit
- An easy-touch closure to secure the stay in position
- Made from a comfortable, lightweight foam laminate
- Choose from left or right brace
- Choose from 8" or 10" length brace
The Bledsoe Wrist Brace is indicated for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Rehab and pos-cast support and wrist sprains & strains
- Wrist immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Circumference of the wrist in inches
Bledsoe Wrist Brace Instructions
| What is the Lunate Bone? |
The lunate is a small bone in the wrist that articulates with the radius.
The bone is located between the scaphoid bone and the lateral Triquetral bone.
HCPCS Code: L3908
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products