Bledsoe Trigger & Keeper's Thumb Support Information
- The Trigger & Keeper's Thumb Support features a wrap-around, one-hand application
- Flexible support from a malleable stay
- Customized positioning
- Fits right and left hands and a wide range of thumbs
Provides immobilization, support and relief for Gamekeeper's Thumb, Basal Joint Arthritis and Thumb Tendonitis.
- Thumb immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist/thumb joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Circumference of the wrist in inches
Trigger Keeper Instructions
| What is Trigger Finger? |
Trigger Finger or Trigger Thumb occurs when the digit gets stuck in a bent position and then clicks or snaps back into extension, like a trigger.
The medical term is "stenosing tenosynovitis". The sheath around the tendon gets thick and contracted, making it hard for the tendon to glide.
HCPCS Code: L3923
This support works well for immobilizing my trigger thumb. I had been using tape and this support worked much better.
I ordered this brace because it is the same make that my doctor gave me and I like it's durability.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products