Bledsoe Universal Thumb Lacer Information
Adjustable for size with removable stay. All stays are removable for laundering.
- Malleable thumb adjusts for desired thumb positioning
- Universally sized thumb support
- Removable dorsal and ulnar stays
- Palmer pad for increased patient comfort and fit
The Bledsoe Universal Thumb Lacer is indicated for support and symptomatic relief of Gamekeeper's Thumb, deQuervain's Syndrome, scaphoid injury, Carpel Tunnel, and sprains and strains.
- Wrist/Thumb immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist/thumb joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Bledsoe Universal Thumb Lacer Instructions
| What is a Navicular Fracture?|
The navicular is also referred to as the scaphoid bone. It is one of eight bones in the wrist and is one of the most frequently fractured wrist bones and sometimes difficult to heal.
Fractures of the navicular usually are caused by a patient fall, when they outstretch the arm with direct contact of the palm of the hand to the ground.
HCPCS Code: L3807
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products