Bledsoe Universal Wrist Lacer Information
Universally-sized wrist brace with two lengths.
- Adjustable for any size with removable dorsal stay
- Pamer pad for increased patient comfort and fit
- Malleable and removable palmer stay for customized angulations
- Adjustable thumb cutout for better fit
- Choose from 8" or 10" length brace
The Bledsoe Universal Wrist Lacer is indicated for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, rehab and pos-cast support and wrist sprains & strains
- Wrist immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Bledsoe Universal Wrist Lacer Instructions
| What is a Navicular Fracture? |
The navicular is also referred to as the scaphoid bone. It is one of eight bones in the wrist and is one of the most frequently fractured wrist bones and sometimes difficult to heal.
Fractures of the navicular usually are caused by a patient fall, when they outstretch the arm with direct contact of the palm of the hand to the ground.
HCPCS Code: L3908
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products