Bledsoe Wee Walker Pediatric Boot Information
The Bledsoe Wee Walker is the first off-the-shelf low profile pediatric boot that offers superior comfort along with unsurpassed support. These sizes will fit left or right, ages 12 months to 9.5 years old.
This boot features a computer designed rocker bottom that simulates a near normal gait. The Wee Walker Boot offers security straps that engage and lock to the brace uprights holding the leg steady.
The strong aluminum alloy provides strength yet allows formability to change widths. The open-cell breathable foam laminate increases comfort and reduces the possibility of skin irritation.
- The Wee Walker is the first off-the-shelf, low profile pediatric boot
- Superior comfort along with unsurpassed support
- Fits either left or right leg
- Computer designed rocker bottom that simulates a near normal gait
- Promotes faster healing through strong support with maximum mobility
- Designed for kids on the go. It's lighter and easier than conventional casts
- Kid-tough performance from durable powder coated aluminum
- Keeps kids comfortable with breathable foam wrap
- Grey shell color with black straps and black foam
- 90 day warranty
The Wee Walker is indicated for soft tissue injuries of the foot/ankle, stable fractures of the midtarsal and metatarsals for young children.
- Immobilize the foot and ankle
- Improve healing time
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve child compliance
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Measure leg length from ankle to middle of knee
Measure foot length back of heel to end of big toe
|Age in Years||Foot Length||Leg Length||Wee Walker Size|
|1-2||up to 6" (up to 15cm)||up to 9" (up to 23cm)||Small - Medium|
|2.5-6||6 - 7.5" (15 - 19cm)||11" (28cm)||Large|
|6.5-9.5||7.5 - 8.5" (19 - 22cm)||up to 14" (35.5cm)||X Large|
This device is indicated for post-injury or post-operative application to grade 1, 2, or 3 ankle sprains, and stable or internally fixed fractures of the foot or ankle. Also indicated for treatment of stabled or internally fixed fractures with bridging callous of the middle or distal tibia or fibula.
Durable for active children.
| What is an Ankle Sprain? |
An Ankle Sprain is a stretching or tearing of the ligaments that support the ankle joint. Ligaments are strong bands of tissue that connect one bone to another and so help to hold joints together.
In a sprain, the ligaments may have been overstretched, twisted or torn.
HCPCS Code: L4386
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products