Bledsoe Wrist Lacer w/Thumb Spica Information
The New Bledsoe Wrist Lacer With Thumb Spica utilizes malleable palmer stays to provide customized positioning and covers the extensor surface of the thumb. Durable yet supple suede with perforations provide for cool comfort.
- Malleable palmer stays
- Provides customized positioning and covers the extensor surface of the thumb
- Durable yet supple suede is perforated for cool comfort
- Extensor surface of the thumb
- Choose from left or right brace
- 8" length brace
The Bledsoe Wrist Lacer w/Thumb Spica is indicated for support and symptomatic relief of Gamekeeper's Thumb, deQuervain's Syndrome, scaphoid injury, Carpel Tunnel, and sprains and strains.
- Wrist/Thumb immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist/thumb joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Circumference of the wrist in inches
Bledsoe Wrist Lacer Instructions
| What is a Navicular Fracture?|
The navicular is also referred to as the scaphoid bone. It is one of eight bones in the wrist and is one of the most frequently fractured wrist bones and sometimes difficult to heal.
Fractures of the navicular usually are caused by a patient fall, when they outstretch the arm with direct contact of the palm of the hand to the ground.
HCPCS Code: L3907
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products