Bledsoe Wrist Lacer Information
The New Bledsoe Wrist Lacer utilizes malleable palmer stays to provide customized angulations and a thumb cut-out to improve patient manipulation, movement and compliance.
Durable yet supple suede with perforations provide for greater comfort.
- Malleable palmer stays provide customized angulations
- Thumb cut-out improves patient manipulation, movement and compliance
- Durable yet supple suede is perforated for cool comfort
- Choose from left or right brace
- Choose from 8" or 10" length brace
The Bledsoe Wrist Lacer is indicated for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Rehab and pos-cast support and wrist sprains & strains
- Wrist immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist joint function
- Improve post injury/post surgery recovery
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Circumference of the wrist in inches
Bledsoe Wrist Lacer Instructions
| What is a Navicular Fracture? |
The navicular is also referred to as the scaphoid bone. It is one of eight bones in the wrist and is one of the most frequently fractured wrist bones and sometimes difficult to heal.
Fractures of the navicular usually are caused by a patient fall, when they outstretch the arm with direct contact of the palm of the hand to the ground.
HCPCS Code: L3908
Fits great, good value, and fast shipping.
Fits perfectly. Comfortable. Wore out my first one and wanted the same one again.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products