Braceshop Breathe Lite Back SupportIncludes 2 FREE Magnetic Multi Card Pads (Two Pads) from BMMI: The only clinically proven concentric circle magnets to improve circulation, accelerate healing and enhance pain relief. (A $23.80 VALUE)
The Braceshop Breathe Lite Back Support is one of the most comfortable back braces available. This lightweight back support helps provide support and compression to the lower lumbar region and abdominal area.
- Designed with a unique ventilated elastic construction making it cool and breathable
- Provides support and compression to the lower lumbar region and abdominal area
- Tapered front end with an 8" high back panel, which is ideal for shorter or geriatric patients
- Seven inch high latex free elastic
- The Magnetic Multi-Card Pads design can be used for applying to the shoulder muscles, back of the neck, and other areas where it's designed to deliver focused, deep penetration for reducing pain and relieving tension
- Magnetic Multi-Card Pads flexible design makes it ideal for curved or particularly bony areas of the body
- It mainly helps the bony areas to relax and give a support
This latex free lumbar sacral support helps provide support and compression to the lower lumbar region and abdominal area. Occasional lower back pain sufferers may find relief with this support. Lowered height and tapered front is ideal for average to shorter patients. Easily worn under most clothing.
IndicationsThe Braceshop Breath Lite Back Support is indicated for the relief of lower back pain and abdominal support.
- Increase abdominal compression
- Reinforce lumbar/sacral region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease back pain symptoms
- Low profile back support
- More flexible lumbar/sacral support
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
| What is an Inguinal Hernia? |
An inguinal hernia is a condition in which abdominal fat or part of the small intestine, also called the small bowel, bulges through a weak area in the lower abdominal muscles.
General causes of an inguinal hernia are obesity or you do a lot of lifting, coughing, or straining during bowel movements.
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products