Braceshop Low Profile SI BeltThe Braceshop SI Belt provides stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joint through direct compression.
Includes 2 FREE Magnetic Multi Card Pads (Two Pads) from BMMI: The only clinically proven concentric circle magnets to improve circulation, accelerate healing and enhance pain relief. (A $23.80 VALUE)
- Stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joint through direct circumferential compression
- Mechanical advantage pulley system with 3 to 1 ratio
- Customized stabilization pressure specific to patient
- The Magnetic Multi-Card Pads design can be used for applying to the shoulder muscles, back of the neck, and other areas where it's designed to deliver focused, deep penetration for reducing pain and relieving tension
- Magnetic Multi-Card Pads flexible design makes it ideal for curved or particularly bony areas of the body
- It mainly helps the bony areas to relax and give a support
IndicationsBraceshop Low Profile SI Belt is indicated for: Sacroiliac pain; low back pain; low pack sprains/strains
- Increase SI compression
- Reinforce SI region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease back pain symptoms
- Low profile back support
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
Additional InfoEven, progressive compression from Lacer Compression System
| What is a Vertebrae Compression Fracture? |
A vertebrae compression fracture or VCF is a collapse of one or more vertebrae in your spine, caused by injury, osteoporosis, infection or circulation compromise.
Diagnosis of a VCF is usually made by clinical finding as well as by x-ray, bone scan, MRI or CT scan.
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products