Braceshop Plantar Fascia Night SplintThe Braceshop's Plantar Fascia Night Splint provides relief during the night from the pain and discomfort of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
Designed to be worn during sleep or rest to help relieve pain from plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis. Comfortable yet sturdy, this fixed night splint provides a fixed 90 degree splint with foam wedge for increasing dorsiflexion of ankle.
Includes 2 FREE Magnetic Multi Card Pads (Two Pads) from BMMI: The only clinically proven concentric circle magnets to improve circulation, accelerate healing and enhance pain relief. (A $23.80 VALUE)
- Designed to provide relief during the night from the pain and discomfort of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
- Allows the patient to apply a consistent 90 degree angle stretch to the plantar fascia by holding the foot in a gentle dorsiflexion
- Adjustable bilateral dorsi-flexion straps allows patient to apply consistent stretch
- Soft foam inner layer and padded straps enhance patient comfort while sleeping
- Lightweight, sturdy and breathable shell
- Available in 4 sizes
- The Magnetic Multi-Card Pads design can be used for applying to the shoulder muscles, back of the neck, and other areas where it's designed to deliver focused, deep penetration for reducing pain and relieving tension
- Magnetic Multi-Card Pads flexible design makes it ideal for curved or particularly bony areas of the body
- It mainly helps the bony areas to relax and give a support
- NEW LOW PRICE
IndicationsThe Braceshop's Plantar Fascia Night Splint is indicated for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs and Achilles Tendonitis.
- Increase foot function
- Delay foot surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis
- Improve physical therapy effects
- Improve healing of plantar fascia
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Additional InfoIncludes a foam wedge to add addition 5 degree dorsiflexion of the ankle.
This device is indicated for Heel Spur Syndrome (plantar fasciitis) and Achilles Tendonitis. Includes a foam wedge to add addition 5 degree dorsiflexion of the ankle.
| What is Plantar Fasciitis?|
Plantar Fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia, which is a thick fibrous band of tissue along the bottom of the foot. The causes of this inflammation are varied and include overuse, poor shoe gear, heredity and poor biomechanics.
A heel spur itself does not cause pain, but usually is due to the attachment of the Plantar Fascia pulling on the bone.
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products