Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products
Breg Fusion XT Knee Brace
By combining a high-strength frame design with lightweight, aircraft-grade tempered aluminum, Breg Fusion XT Knee Brace withstands the rigors of contact activities. FUSION XT knee brace now features new AirTech™ innovation.
Our newest Fusion innovation, AirTech was specifically designed to improve comfort and fit. AirTech is a complete system of air mesh vents and grooved channel frame pads that increase airflow throughout the brace. The system allows cool air in and moves warm air and moisture away from the skin, improving patient comfort. The new pad technology also improves suspension, reduces pinching and helps alleviate pressure points.
Designed to significantly improve comfort and fit, AirTech is a complete system of air mesh vents and grooved channel frame pads that increase airflow throughout the brace.
International Restrictions May Apply!
FREE SPORTS PACKAGE- $100 Value- Includes Brace Bag, Neoprene Undersleeve and Brace Cover.
- AirTech frame pads have windows and channels that permit cooling air flow
- Allows moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- The Breg FUSION XT brace redefines the relationship between brace and leg
- Unlike previous bracing designs that surrounded the knee in a rigid rectangular structure
- FUSION is design protects the knee by working with it
- ProForm technology, allows the brace to conform to the leg’s shape
- Provides a contoured fit and superior suspension and protection
- This precise, contoured fit effectively "pre-tensions" the medial side of the brace
- This allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement
- Greatly reduces injury-causing elongation of the ligaments
- The FUSION design also enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee
- FUSION stays solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation
- DuPont's Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a nylon resin technology
- Zytel ST used in a host of rugged and consumer applications such as airbag canisters
- Zytel also used in extreme sports products ranging from snow boards to jet skis
- A lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength
- Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user
- FUSION XT combines an impact-resistant frame design with high-strength aluminum
- NEW stronger pivot point strap tabs contour to the leg for a superior fit
- This brace comes with a 1 year warranty on the frame and hinges
- 6 month warranty on the straps/frame pads
- Off the shelf FUSION XT with AirTech™ Innovation only available in Black Wrinklecoat
- Custom FUSION XT with AirTech™ Innovation available if patient is out of size range
IndicationsThe Breg FUSION XT with AirTech™ is indicated for mild to severe ACL and/or PCL, MCL & LCL instabilities for active, sedentary and adolescent patients. Recommended for contact sports.
- Maximum activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL injuries
- Improve joint function
- Ultimate protection
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Match up the two measurements with the chart above to determine which size brace you need.
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
Additional InfoLearn More About Your Knee Anatomy, Ligament Injuries & Treatment
Fitting Instructions for The Breg's Fusion XT Knee Brace
Brace Length Information
Length of brace from middle of hinge to bottom of brace
Medium/Medium +/Large: 6.5"
good sturdy brace, doesn't really slip, i wear it with a compression pants for basketball, great brace for basketball, took me about a week to get used to the brace, but overall after a week or 2 of using the brace, you barely notice the brace is there. i have lateral meniscus tear and had ACL surgery done. i couldn't play without pain, this brace definitely took the pain away. highly recommend
Found the website and was very impressed with the staff on the phone. My order was here in no time and has worked perfectly. I have no complaints whatsover !
After a motorcycle wreck 15 years ago,I have had seven knee surgeries and worn a brace every day, this is by far the most comfortable one I have had. In fact this is the second one like this that I have bought, the first one (and older model) lasted eight years with several strap and padding replacements before the hinges gave out. I recommend buying extra neoprene sleeves because it makes the brace stay in place much better during water sports. I would recommend this brace to anyone with ACL and PCL problems.
After Tearing my right ACL in football and having it repaired i was recommended this Brace. well when returning i noticed it didnt want to stay in the spot you put it in. in several games into the season i had to take my football pants off at halftime and re-position the brace. 6 weeks into the season i was Filling my right B gap when i got to the hole i blew it up, getting hit from my left side i planted my right leg down and snap all over again. i am not able to play anymore sports now and this left me watching from the sideline my senior year. i know freak accidents happen but iv never had to re adjust a brace so much.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products