Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace
Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace is an economical support for patella subluxation and dislocations. The Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace offers an strong tubular lateral buttress for lateral stabilization of the knee cap. The Neoprene version offers warmth and compression that holds its shape longer than most.
The Airmesh version is a unique 3-D, latex free fabric which is half the weight of neoprene. This breathable fabric absorbs moisture, wicking it away from the body. Moisture evaporation is then encouraged through natural air circulation. Airmesh™ is recommended for those patients required to wear a sleeve/brace for extended periods of time.
- NOW AVAILABLE WITH HINGES!
- The strong tubular lateral buttress provides lateral stabilization of the patella
- Designed to provide mild compression and warmth
- Lightweight and anatomically shaped for superior fit
- Ideal for patellar subluxation and dislocations
- Available in both neoprene and BREG's new Airmesh fabric
- Airmesh™ is a non-neoprene material, ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene
- Airmesh is for anyone anyone desiring a breathable knee support for extended daily use
- Inferior & Superior lateral straps give additional support to the buttress
- Easy To Take On & Off
- Open Patella to stabilize knee cap
Breg Lateral Stabilizer is indicated for mild to moderate patellofemoral instabilities, maltracking and patellar tendonitis.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with patella tracking and patella femoral subluxation
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
HCPCS Code: A4466
We've had Breg products before and knew we would not be disappointed. A very good product that wears well. This brace is comfortable and affordable. Shipping was EXTREMELY fast too. Thanks for that!
We were very pleased with the professional, helpful service we received with the phone representative. We wanted to make sure we were getting the correct knee brace and the representative was extremely helpful. The brace came before expected! Wow! It is great quality and is really helping to keep my daughters knee in place while actively playing sports (soccer and basketball).
Good product that is "breathable"- a realplus
all in all,very good,have only had about 2 weeks,not impressed with the Velcro part of it.
This product does what it was made to do, it is breathable and very comfortable..
Works as needed for me. Keeps knee from sliping to the right or left. The knee grinds, but the brace helps me with hing. Dose not allow me to bend the knee.I can wear the brace for a shorter time than expected.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products