Breg Premier Thumb Splint with Stays Information
The Breg Premier thumb is a versatile thumb splint made of perforated neoprene.
It features pockets on the radial, palmar and dorsal sides of the thumb and contains a malleable aluminum stay, a spiral stay and a rigid stay. These can be mixed and matched for desired directional support.
- The brace has a wrap around design for making easy one-hand application
- 1/8" perforated neoprene wrap style is easy to apply
- Indicated for thumb Arthritis, Tendonitis and deQuervain's Syndrome
- Interchangable flexible and rigid stays help provide desired support and comfort
- Universal design fits either left or right
- Neoprene wrap is easy to apply
- Latex free
- Indicated for deQuervains Syndrome
- Indicated for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Thumb immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve thumb joint function
- Easy application
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
- Universal Sizing
| What is deQuervain's Syndrome? |
De Quervain's tenosynovitis is a painful inflammation of the tendons on the thumb side of your wrist. The result is pain at the base of the thumb that extends into the lower arm.
Treatment of de Quervain's usually involves wearing a thumb splint 24 hours a day for four to six weeks.
HCPCS Code: L3923
this splint is less cumbersome than the others i wore and it does appear to be making a difference ...........it is small and allows me to continue to do my work, yet protects the injured thumb .............
Well made and easy to put on. Does not interfere with the ability to wear a watch or bracelet. Much more thumb support than most braces of comparable or greater price.
This thumb splint is the best one I have tried. I am a healthcare provider and work with my hands. I have to be able to get my hand with the splint on in protective gloves, This splint is slender enough to do that thus allowing me to continue working, I am happy to have found this splint.
Very comfortable thumb brace. It provides great support and pain relief.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products