Cho-Pat Dual Action Knee StrapCho-Pat Dual Action Knee Strap provides an extra dimension of relief for painful and weakened knees.
The device's design and construction apply constant dynamic forces to the surrounding areas of the knee reducing the likelihood of overuse syndromes. At the same time, the strap allows for full mobility while providing maximum benefits.
- The strap applies pressure upon the patellar tendon below the kneecap
- Stabilizes and tighten up the kneecap mechanism
- Improves patellar tracking and elevation and reduces patellar subluxation
- Adds further strengthening to the kneecap mechanism
- Applies pressure on the tendon above the kneecap
- Reduce the forces of the quadriceps on the patella tendon
- Reduces erosion of the undersurface of the kneecap
- Corrects possible misalignment of the quadriceps (Q angle)
- Hundreds in Stock for immediate shipment
- VOLUME DISCOUNTS APPLY TO THIS ITEM!
- SHOP WHERE THE PRO'S GO!
- GUARANTEED LOW PRICE!
IndicationsThe Dual Action Knee Strap is indicated for symptomatic relief of patellalgia, Jumper's Knee, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, Runner's Knee (chondromalacia patella) and Infrapatellar Tendonitis.
- Increase activity
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with patella tendonitis
- Improve joint function
- Reduce force on quad and patella tendons
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
|Measure the circumference at Mid-Kneecap.|
|X Small||10" - 12"|
|Small||12" - 14"|
|Medium||14" - 16"|
|Large||16" - 18"|
|Extra Large||18" - 20"|
|Extra Extra Large||20" - 22"|
Additional InfoThe device's design and construction apply constant dynamic forces to the surrounding areas of the knee reducing the effects of knee degeneration and overuse syndromes. The Strap also reduces the likelihood of Iliotibial Band Syndrome which is so prevalent in the very active athlete. At the same time, the strap allows the user full mobility while providing maximum benefits.
| What is Iliotial Band Syndrome?|
The Iliotibial Band is a thick band of fibrous tissue that runs down the outside of the leg. The iliotibial band begins at the hip and extends to the outer side of the shin bone (tibia) just below the knee joint.
The band functions in coordination with several of the thigh muscles to provide stability to the outside of the knee joint.
I am still able to bowl. Thank You all (-:
This brace is the best one I have about 6 previous ones I bought.... Secure and be sweaty.. Love
Provided great stability for my patella. I was able to walk almost normal again. Now knee is doing much better. Thank you
This is a nice brace. If you don"t need a lot of support this is the brace for you..Very small and lightweight
Love the brace but wished the opening was smaller.
When i feel an aching above or below my knee cap and this brace provides the support I need. After 3 hours of pickleball I do not have any inflammation. I like the tubes in the straps which press down on the tendons above and below the knee cap. The tubes target the inflamed tendon and provides compression support. Highly recommend to those who need the compression support.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products