DonJoy DonJoy Si Belt
The DonJoy Si Belt provides stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joint through direct compression. The silicone grip strips prevent the brace from migrating and "locks" the hips.
- Lifetime warranty on the patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System
- Six-month warranty on all DonJoy back braces
- Simple Velcro closure allows for ease of application and removal
- Patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System provides smooth and uniform compression
- DonJoy Si joint belt is easy to use pull handle enables patient to quickly adjust brace to the desired level of comfort
DonJoy DonJoy Si Belt is indcated for: Sacroiliac pain; low back pain; low pack sprains/strains
- Increase SI compression
- Reinforce SI region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Even, progressive compression from Lacer Compression System
| What is a Vertebrae Compression Fracture? |
A vertebrae compression fracture or VCF is a collapse of one or more vertebrae in your spine, caused by injury, osteoporosis, infection or circulation compromise.
Diagnosis of a VCF is usually made by clinical finding as well as by x-ray, bone scan, MRI or CT scan.
HCPCS Code: L0621
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products