Anatomically designed using anthropometric data compiled from two studies and accommodate 95% of children, providing a more precise fit and better overall support.
- Provides compressive support
- Sports Neoprene
- Removable Horseshoe
- Slip-on style
- Adjustable straps
- Flexible Spiral stays provide medial/lateral stability
- Soft long loop nylon lining is comfortable and glides on easily
- Open patella, slip-on style
- Anatomically designed using anthropometric data compiled from two studies
- Accommodates 95% of children, providing a more precise fit and better overall support
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Pat dry with towel
- Pediatric Size Available
The FLA's Neoprene Patella Stabilizer is indicated for Chondromalacia Patella, Lateral Tracking Patella, Osgood-Schlatter Disease, Knee Sprains, Patella Instability, and Patella Subluxation.
- Increase activity
- Stabilize patella
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with Chondromalacia Patella
- Decrease pain associated withLateral Tracking Patella and Osgood-Schlatter Disease
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
|X-Small||12 - 13"|
|Small||14 - 15"|
|Medium||16 - 17"|
|Large||18 - 19"|
|X-Large||20 - 21"|
|XX-Large||22 - 23"|
|XXX-Large||24 - 25"|
| What is Patella Tendonitis?|
Patella Tendonitis is pain located in the area of your patellar tendon between your kneecap and the area where the patella tendon inserts to the tibia.
In many instances the patella tendon actually tear. They can be partial tears or complete tears (ruptured tendon). Partial tears do not usually require surgery.
|HOW TO APPLY: Insert foot into support and slide up over knee. For a proper fit, the top of the support should be positioned approximately four inches above the center of the knee. Hinge axis should be aligned with the center of the knee and the inferior horseshoe should be directly under the patella. Secure with the adjustable hook and loop closures, without limiting circulation.|
|CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Close straps. Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.|
Really like the brace. It is easy to put on and stays in place. I had a custom brace and you needed a engineering degree to do the 5 straps in the right sequence.
I love the Brace ! I purchase the brace for my husband after his fracture patella. The Brace has helped him tremendously in his recovery and in feeling secure and safe in his movement. I am so very Happy that I ordered 2 because my husband cannot live without The Brace!! And Thank You for your fast delivery!
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products