FLA Pediatric Neoprene Knee Sleeve Information
- Sports neoprene for compression and therapeutic warmth
- Open patella, easy slip-on style
- Allows for a full range of motion
- Limits swelling and decreases pain
- Indicated for joint effusion (swelling), knee contusion (bruising)
- Can be used for muscle strains and patella instability
The FLA's Pediatric Neoprene Knee Sleeve for Kids provided compression, support and therapeutic warmth.
- Increase compression of knee joint
- Reduce injury
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Reduce swelling
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Please measure the circumference at center of knee to determine the correct size
| Where are the most common growth plate injuries?|
Also known as the epiphyseal plate, the growth plate is an area of cartilage near the ends of long bones that control the length and shape of a bone.
Most growth plates injuries occur at the ankle, foot, wrist and leg bones.
|HOW TO APPLY: Insert foot into support and slide up over knee. For a proper fit, the top of the support should be positioned approximately four inches above the center of the knee. The opening should be centered directly around the patella. |
|CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.|
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products