FLA Neoprene Stabilizing Knee Brace
FLA Neoprene Stabilizing Knee Brace with composite hinges is ideal following sports injuries. The F.L.A. Neoprene Stabilizing Knee Brace can be easily applied to swollen or tender knees resulting from sprains, strains, sports injuries, arthritis or post-operative rehabilitation.
The lightweight neoprene provides consistent compression and therapeutic warmth. The inferior horseshoe support is ideal for patellar tracking problems.
- Ideal for use on swollen or tender knees following sports injuries or arthritis
- Pull-on style with two loop lock adjustable straps
- Lightweight composite hinges allow for flexion
- Hinges limit medial and lateral movement and preventing hyperextension
- Inferior horseshoe support around the knee joint for patellar tracking problems
- Soft terry lining, seamless design
- Color: Beige
- FLA Neoprene Stabilizing Knee Brace is available in 6 sizes
Indications FLA Neoprene Stabilizing Knee Brace is indicated for slight to moderate strain of the knee joint and mild patella femoral instability.
- Increase compression to reduce swelling
- Patella stability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease knee pain symptoms associated with mild patella femoral instability
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
Support Level This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
|Measure 4" above center of kneecap|
Additional InfoCARE INSTRUCTIONS: Close straps. Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
| HOW TO APPLY:Insert foot into support and slide up over knee. For a proper fit, the top of the support should be positioned approximately four inches above the center of the knee. Hinge axis should be aligned with the center of the knee and the inferior horseshoe should be directly under the patella. Secure with the adjustable hook and loop closures, without limiting circulation.|
|CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Close straps. Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.|
It provides good support, without being too constrictive. It is easy to wash. I really like that it comes in beige. I hate black. Who wants to call excessive attention to a bad knee?
I couldn't agree more with Doug's comments above. If I didn't have this knee brace I would not be able to still play competitive tennis like I am able to. I had been using this model for several years now and it protects my knee and allows me to be active and competitive!
My knee actually felt better as soon as I put it on. The feeling of support was incredible. The hinges really felt like they were providing lateral support. Great product!
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products