F.L.A. Original Cincher Back Support Information
The patented Cincher is fully constructed and engineered with high density Power Mesh, wide elastic triple side pulls and vertical support elements that add compression to those areas in the female form that are the most sensitive to stress and damage in the lower back.
Because the Cincher is designed to fit women's hourglass curves, it feels comfortable, stays in place and supports extremely well. The Cincher™ is simple to fit and easy to adjust while in use.
- Engineered to fit women's bodies
- Emphasizes spinal alignment through compression to the abdomen/lower back
- Adjustable shoulder straps accommodate different upper body lengths
- Totally machine washable
- Designed to be worn either on top of or under clothing
- Easy to fit and adjust to individual body types
- Stays in place during use
- The Cincher evenly distributes weight-bearing load in the lumbar spine
- Stabilizes lumbar vertebrae during axial load, preventing hyper extension
and easing strain on low back muscles
- Effectively reduces lumbar lordosis
- Available in Black, Tan or White
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Lumbar Instability
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation (Flat Back)
- Increase abdominal compression
- Reinforce lumbar/sacral region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
- More flexible lumbar/sacral support
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
How to Apply Your FLA Original Cincher Back Brace
| What is a Hernia Strangulation? |
A hernia is an opening or weakness in the muscular structure of the wall of the abdomen. The most common location for hernias is the groin or inguinal area.
Groin hernias should be repaired electively because of the risk of strangulation, which results in higher morbidity
HCPCS Code: A9270
Would be interested in your back brace if you would have put a front view so that I may see how it fits around the breast line.
I've worn out 2 and am ordering a replacement-I love them.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products