F.L.A. OA/Arthritis Knee Brace
The F.L.A. OA/Arthritis Knee Brace provides excellent support and targeted pain relief.
The unilateral hinge and strapping system work together to apply a corrective force to the joint - creating space in the joint where cartilage has deteriorated.
- Stress and load on the affected side of the joint is transferred to the unaffected compartment
- Allows the joint to realign
- The "off-loading" reduces bone on bone contact and the associated pain
- Wrap-around design is quick and easy to apply to tender, swollen knees
- Support straps allow for adjustable compression
- Neoprene material provides therapeutic warmth to soothe the aching joint
- Available in medial and lateral designs for left and right knee applications
- Interchangeable condyle pads for day-to-day adjustment
- Color: Beige
- Available in 7 sizes
- Note: This is a single hinged brace
- The hinge is located on the same side of the affected compartment
- If knee pain is on inside of the right knee, then a medial right/lateral left brace is to be ordered
IndicationsSpecifically designed and modeled to fit the patient with mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis (Grades I & II) and the individual who either does not want surgery or has complications that prevent the surgical option.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associates with arthritis
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Measure 4" above center of kneecap
Additional InfoFLA Orthopedics OA/Arthritis Knee Brace Instructions
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Close straps. Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
| What does the FLA OA brace work?|
This Osteoarthritis (OA)/Arthritis Knee Brace provides excellent support and targeted pain relief.
The unilateral hinge and strapping system work together to apply a corrective force to the joint - creating space in the joint where cartilage has deteriorated. Stress and load on the affected side of the joint is transferred to the unaffected compartment, allowing the joint to realign.
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products