When it's You versus The World!
- Highly versatile pad available in 9mm Hex™ Technology
- Pick your position'knee, elbow, shin or wherever it fits
- hDc™ Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry
- Machine washable/dryable
- 80% nylon/20% spandex; polyethylene foam
- Includes one pair
- Fits left or right
McDavidHex Knee/Elbow/Shin Pads are indicated for elbow, knee and shin protection and shock absorption
- Increase protection
- Prevent bruising
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Improve joint mobility
This brace is rated Level I
Click here for Rating Information
| What is the difference between a fracture and a break?|
A fracture and a broken bone are essentially the same condition! Both terms mean that the normal bone structure has been disrupted.
Treatment of a fracture often involves immobilization with a cast, walking boot or surgery to put the bones back into place.
I wear the Small size Pads to protect my elbows and the Medium size Pads to protect my knees. The Medium size Pad for my right knee does fit under my Breg Compact X2k knee brace if I use its straps properly. These Pads can be machine washed and tumbled dry.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products