ASO/MedSpec CMC Thumb Support
The ASO/MedSpec CMC Thumb Support aids in the treatment of arthritis and instability of the CMC (carpometacarpal) joint.
- The CMC Thumb Support aids in the treatment of arthritis and instability of the CMC (carpometacarpal) joint
- The unique design of the internal padded stay in combination with the outer elasticstrap provides focal compression at the base of the thumb and helps stabilize the CMC joint
- The CMC Thumb Support provides this functional stabilization without restricting the use of the thumb in pinching or grasping objects
- For moderate/severe CMC arthritis
- Instability of the CMC
- Focal compression at the base of the thumb
- Maximum support
- Prevent thumb CMC instability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve thumb function
- Maintain flexibility
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
These braces are working very well for me. Because of the design and size they do not limit my ability to preform all the aspects of my work. I'm wondering if it is in the rules of golf if I can wear these while I'm playing?
Replaced old cumbersome support brace; much lighter without giving up any support.
I have arthritis in both thumbs, and had trouble opening doors. This brace really helps!.
I was not able to wear the brace I ordered. Maybe it was to large I do not know but it would rub against my skin causing discomfort. Very disappointed!
Works great. Much better than larger brace that extended down fore arm. Could even put stretchy winter gloves on over it. Ordering second one for sister. For me though even though I measured to a siz small I had to return and get an XS for a more firm fit.
I have arthritis of both CMC thumbs, and this brace lets me turn door knobs. It might not sound like much, but it's pretty iimportant to me!
The brace is fine, the first one I ordered was too big so I had to send it back for a smaller size. I don't think if you exchange an item you should have to pay to send it back and receive a new one. The brace is fine, Velcro does rub a little .
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products