Medtherapies Ultra 2 Hi-Top Walking Boot
Lightweight, anatomically correct, low profile construction evenly progresses from heel to toe with cushioned heel and footplate. The low profile design minimizes leg length discrepancy, producing a more normal walking gait.
- Non-skid rocker bottom sole
- Molded, thermoplastic foot piece
- Fixed, stainless steel uprights
- Integrated hook and loop strapping system
- Breathable, washable fiber liner
- Latex free.
- Low profile, rocker bottom is designed to promote a natural gait.
- Lightweight construction.
- Guaranteed Lowest Price!
- Tarsal, metatarsal fractures
- Forefoot sprains/strains
- Stable fixed tibia/fibula fracture
- Acute ankle sprains
- Soft tissue injuries of lower leg
- Post operative foot or ankle surgery
- Enhanced mobility
- Improve patient compliance
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Comprehensive range of applications
- Reduce swelling and inflammation
This brace is not rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
| What is a Displaced Fracture?|
Displaced fractures occur when two ends of a broken bone are separated from one another.
These fractures require manipulation to put the pieces back in place or surgical intervention to keep them in alignment.
X-ray below shows a mildly displaced fibular fracture near the ankle joint .
HCPCS Code: L4360
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products