Mueller MuellerHinge 2100
The Mueller MuellerHinge 2100 is designed to protect the knee from lateral blows in all positions.
The MuellerHinge helps protect the medial collateral ligament The Mueller Multi-Sports Knee Padsand helps reduce the possibility of hyperextension injuries.
The patented Triaxial Hinge literally tracks the knee motion and allows maximum mobility. Fits either knee.
- The new and redesigned Mueller Hinge now fits either leg right
- No need to set the brace for right or left leg
- Secondary compression wraps help hold the upper and lower cuffs in place
- Improved hinge adhesion to the cuffs adds durability
- The lengthened hinge cover with hook/loop connection holds the hinge cover in place
- The MuellerHinge also features strengthened hinge pockets
- Designed to protect the knee from lateral blows in all positions
- Hinge helps protect the medial collateral ligament
- Helps reduce the possibility of hyperextension injuries
- The patented Triaxial Hinge literally tracks the knee motion and allows maximum mobility
- 12" Hinge( 30 cm)
- High strength, patented triaxial hinge allows unrestricted, near-natural knee movement
- Hinge rolls with knee to protect the joint from lateral blows
- Neoprene Grip Wrap with textured waffle design helps keep brace in position
- Outer stretch loops provide additional stability and compression
- One piece design makes the brace stronger and easily flips from left to right knee
- Indicated for impact sports like football, soccer and baseball
- TEAM PRICING AVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM!
The Mueller MuellerHinge 2100 is designed to protect the knee from lateral impact injuries.
- Protect knee
- Provide impact support
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
- Universal Sizing
- Fits Left or Right Knee
- Anterior & Posterior Cruciate Ligaments
- Frequently injured by forceful cutting on a planted leg, causing a severe twisting of the knee
- Also injured by direct blows to the front or back of the leg
- Most severe injuries usually involve one or both of these ligaments
Warning: Mueller braces are designed to help reduce the frequency and severity of knee injuries.
However, no knee guard can prevent all knee injuries and no guarantee is made, either expressed or implied, that any injury will be prevented with this equipment.
HCPCS Code: L1825
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products