Mueller XLP Ankle Brace
- Clearance Item: No returns or exchanges
- Used by national soccer teams worldwide
- High front cut and narrow bottom allow more foot movement
- Rigid Plastic stays help protect against inversion sprains
- Full back elastic for Achilles tendon comfort
- Strong 1000 denier nylon material eliminates need for metal eyelets
- Excellent for racquet sports, running, wrestling, gymnastics, and cheerleading
- Mueller XLP Ankle Brace fits either foot
- Color: Black
- XXSmall available only
IndicationsThe Mueller XLP Ankle Brace has supportive rigid plastic stays that help protect against inversion sprains.
- Increase activity
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint mobility
- Improve soccer performance
Support LevelThis brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Additional InfoOur new interactive presentation gives all the information you need to make the right decision.
Click Here To Begin
| What is a Jones Fracture? |
Jones fractures occur at the base of the fifth metatarsal. The fracture occurs about 1cm from the base of the metatarsal and can be either a stress fracture (a tiny hairline break that occurs over time) or an acute (sudden) break.
Jones fractures are caused by overuse, repetitive stress, or trauma. A walking boot is used for immobilization following injury or post surgery.
I like my brace very much. I am going to buy other shoe strings for it. The ones that come with it are too long.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products