Ossur CTi Custom Knee Brace
ITEM: #B-116500010RD B-116500010PK B-116500010WH B-116500010SV B-116500010CC B-116500010YW B-116500010BK B-116600010BK B-116600010SB B-116600010OB B-116600010NB B-116600010GR B-116600010CH B-116600010RD B-116600010PK B-116600010WH B-116600010SV B-116600010CC B-116600010YW B-117500010BK B-117500010SB B-117500010OB B-117500010NB B-117500010GR B-117500010CH B-117500010RD B-117500010PK B-117500010WH B-117500010SV B-117500010CC B-117500010YW B-117600010SB B-117600010OB B-117600010NB B-117600010GR B-117600010CH B-117600010RD B-117600010PK B-117600010WH B-117600010SV B-117600010CC B-117600010YW B-117600010BK
Ossur CTi Custom Knee Brace Information
CTi has set the standard for truly custom ligament bracing for more than 20 years. This classic is redesigned with a host of new improvements, like Sensil® Silicone padding that eliminates migration, a flexible lower medial cuff for greater protection against rotational forces and skin-friendly SensEdge overmoulding to avoid pressure points. Find out why CTi knee braces are demanded by top athletes and respected by leading physicians around the world.
CTi braces provide the ultimate combination of stabilization and protection of the knee joint. This truly custom-made brace uses Accutrac® hinges with extension stops to glide with the knee and breathable liners coated with bio-inert Ìssur® Sensil® Silicone to reduce migration and skin irritation. Flexible cuffs and buckles employ SensEdge overmolding to eliminate pressure points.
The CTi is the only ligament knee brace that captures the tibia, locking down securely on the tibial crest. The rigid upper and lower arms combine with the hinges, condyle pads and straps to properly align the knee joint and provide an accurately-tracking exoskeletal support. The three main characteristics of the CTi makes it ideal for any sport that puts massive physical demands on equipment or players.
CTi custom braces are available in 3 models ' Vapor, Standard and Pro Sport ' and can be further customized with a variety of options, colors, designs and/or accessories.
Not available for international customers!
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac® hinges with extension stops
- Sensil® Silicone padding eliminates migration
- Flexible lower medial cuff provides increased protection against rotational forces and is breathable for added comfort
- Skin-friendly SensEdge overmoulding on buckles and lower cuff improves comfort and eliminates pressure points
- 1-Year Fit Guarantee Total Support System™ for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Interior buckles for a more streamlined, lower profile
- Custom-fabricated to each patient's unique measurements
- Hand-laminated, carbon composite, rigid frame construction
- Noncorrosive materials, ideal for water sports
- Low to moderate activity levels - Vapor model
- Moderate activity levels - Standard model
- Moderate to high activity levels - Pro Sport model
- Custom colours available
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Vapor model for low to medium impact levels
- Standard model for medium to high impact levels
- Pro Sport model for highest impact levels
More Options for your CTi Custom Knee Brace (additional charges may apply)
(1) Super Short Frame available upon request: A shorter version of the CTi brace optimizing comfort and function for patients under 5'3".
(2) PCL Opposition System available upon request: The PCL opposition sytem incorporates a femoral horseshoe extension and an anatomically-designed opposing gastroc force plate to help reduce posterior drawer.
(3) ACL Cable System available upon request: A dynamic system which applies additional stability to the ACL as the leg moves into full extension.
(4) Hyperextension strap available upon request: A fifth strap designed to help provide additional resistance for patients with recurvatum.
(5) Flexion stop kit available upon request: Used in conjunction with the Accutrac™ hinge to provide 0 -90 degrees of flexion control.
(6) Valgus/varus correction: An osteoarthritis version of a CTi brace can be built with up to 7 degrees of additional varus or valgus correction to provide unloading. *Note* CTi OA brace looks the same as a standard
(7) Ski boot attachment: Rod and piston mechanical attachment used to link the CTi brace to a ski boot, aiding in the prevention of rotational injuries.
(8) Used to optimize the CTi for motorcross, kit includes: patella cup, gear guards and sport sleeves.
Warranty: Straps, liners, return cords, hinge coating and other soft components shall be warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months
The CTi Carbon Fiber Ligament Knee Brace technology is indicated for mild to severe ACL instabilities, ACL reconstructions, ACL deficiencies, hyperextension, and for prophylactic use.
Cti For MX & FMX
Cti For BMX & Mountain Bike
Cti For Wakeboarding
Cti For Surfing
Cti For Skateboarding
Cti For Skiing
Cti For Snowboarding
- Maximum activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL injuries
- Improve kneejoint function
- Ultimate knee protection
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products