- Comfortably immobilizes the wrist and thumb
- Adjustable radial and palmar stays
- Provides superior comfort and fit
- Effective long-term immobilization and protection
- Gamekeeper's Thumb
- DeQuervain's Tendonitis
- Selected Scaphoid Injuries
- Post Cast Healing
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Increase wrist function
- Delay wrist surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with wrist pain
- Improve physical therapy effects
- Improve healing
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
I had to get a right-hand spica (hand splint) from the hospital and after I wore it, I checked about the cost and was told it would be around $200!. So, when I needed one for the left hand, I called the Brace Shop. The person on the phone knew what she was talking about, and this brace I ordered is terrific. It fits perfectly and appears to be of high quality. Also, I was able to get a sale price, and with the rush order fee it still only came to approximately $27! I could not be more pleased with the service and the product. Thanks!
Thank you so much! Great product and Great Price!
The size chart is spot on. I have bilateral DeQuervain's tendonitis and I got relief my first time sleeping in this brace. My only complaint is that the velcro catches on everything, which is always a problem with this style of brace. Back to order one for my other hand as the $200+ one from the doctor's office is worn out.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products