The Saunders Lumbar Traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force. The new and improved version continues Duane Saunders' 30 year legacy as the premier developer of innovative traction equipment. Mr. Saunders' latest design allows traction to be performed on the patient's bed. Enhanced comfort and portability features have also been incorporated. Lumbar traction can be delivered in either the supine or prone position, on a friction-free, actively moving surface. These advanced features allow true replication of clinical traction treatments.
The new Saunders Lumbar Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction. Never has lumbar traction at home been so convenient and effective.
Additional Shipping Charges apply to this item!
This item is non-returnable!
- Traction can be performed on a bed - the patient does not have to stoop down to the floor for treatments
- Deluxe carrying case incorporates detachable wheels for enhanced portability and doubles as a padded treatment surface for added comfort
- Ensures safety - user has total control of the force at all times with the patented hand held pump and easy to read gauge
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of traction force
- Includes padded, non-slip harnesses for a more comfortable fit
- Saves limited in-clinic visits for valuable one-on-one time
- Allows the patient to maintain clinical gains between appointments
- Perform daily treatments in the home, workplace, or when traveling
- Effectively manages chronic conditions
- Weight: 24 lbs
- 26" x 29" x 5"
The Saunders Lumbar Traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force
- A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
Additional InfoSaunders Lumbar Traction Product Sheet
I have used Saunders Lumbar Home Traction device almost daily for about 2+ years and it has helped me a lot. Even so I need a chiro practor twice a week for treatment other than decompression. It saves me a lot of money avoiding spinal decompression from a chiro practor who is quite good at it, but charges me $200.00 a session. For 30 sessions it adds up as Medicare only pays about $1000.00 total.
Featured Braces, Supports, and Therapy Products