Adaptable Fracture Fixation Scaffold
Adaptable Fracture Fixation Scaffold Information
The new Adaptable Fracture Fixation Scaffold is indicated following stroke, arthritis, trauma, or hand injury, and for the treatment of finger, wrist and thumb contractures.
Made of a durable, foam-covered aluminum; can be bent without heat or tools, offering progressive extension of the wrist and finger positioning.
- Made of a durable, foam covered aluminum; the Adaptable Resting Hand can be
bent without heat or tools, offering progressive extension of the wrist and finger positioning
- The Adaptable Resting Hand features a functional resting hand position
- Finger separators, sewn to the liner, provide finger abduction and discourage radial and ulnar
deviation of the hand
- The breathable, washable liner is made of a wicking material that keeps moisture away
from the skin, maintaining good skin integrity
- Available in left or right
- Measure Width of Palm
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.5kg (1.10lb.)
- Package Size: 20cm x 10cm x 10cm (7.87in x 3.94in x 3.94in)